Report A Claim
Few people enjoy the unknown. Fewer still enjoy being involved in accidents.
If you’ve been involved in an accident – or feel you need to file a claim – please feel free to either call us or fill out our online claim form. An agent will contact you shortly.
If this is an emergency, please call 911.To start the claims process, we will need the following information:
- Policyholder information: Name of insured, address, phone number, e-mail and policy number
- Description of loss: Time and date of loss, location of incident, detailed description of damages
- Vehicle information (for traffic accidents only): Current location of vehicle, owner information, driver information, type of car (year, make and model), license plate number
- Authority notification: Please note all authorities notified (fire dept., police, etc.)
- Report information: Report author, title (if any), date
- Additional comments: Is there anything else you think we should know? (Injuries, witnesses, etc.)