NorCal Quote will help you protect your California Restaurant from financial loss. Every restaurant is unique. Consequently, the insurance coverage protecting your restaurant business should be unique, too.
NorCal Quote can compile a insurance policy to cover:
- Restaurant with no sales of alcoholic beverages
- Restaurant with gross sales of alcoholic beverages
- Take out restaurants with no table service
- Bakery, bagel or donut shop - baking and frying
- Pizza Shops
- Refreshment stands
- Sandwich shops
The most general choices of NorCal Quote's inexpensive restaurant insurance offered incorporate :
- Garberville, CA Property Insurance – Protects your property in occurrence of fire or further events. It may not cover natural disasters, such as floods or earthquakes. If you retain any kind of mortgage on your business and/or equipment, therefore you must include a premises insurance policy.
- Garberville, CA General Liability Insurance– This is the umbrella policy that protects you in the event someone slips and falls in your restaurant, gets ill after consumption there (whether it was your fault or not). This is a essential have in today’s sometimes sue-happy world.
- Garberville, CA Liquor Liability Insurance – Most states demand that any restauraunt holding a liquor certificate hold liquor liability as part of their insurance. It will help guard you if a customer has too much to drink and drives and hurts themselves or someone as well.
- Garberville, CA Commercial Auto Liability Insurance – If you have a business automobile, this is a beneficial insurance to have. It may be covered in your general liability, but always verify with our insurance broker first.
- Garberville, CA Workers Compensation Insurance – Protects you if an employee is hurt at work. Most states necessitate that all employers have some type of workers’ comp.