For daily updates you can follow us on facebook now at http://www.facebook.com/norcalquote We are focused on building a close community for all of Northern California. So stop on by, "like" us, we are excited to connect with you today.
If you were reading in the local paper about the upcoming 2013 changes to Social Security, you might be wondering or even concerned about how not to see any interruptions in your monthly California Social Security benefit payments. Here are the Top 2 ways.... First you can choose to have your benefit payments directly deposited into your Bank Account. Contact your bank, credit union or savings and loan association directly and they will be happy to assist you with this. For a few other suggestions click this link--> Social Security Online. I spoke with our local North Valley Bank in Garberville, Ca today, and if you are a North Valley Bank member, it's as simple as taking your Social Security check directly to the bank, they will walk with you to their on-site Customer Kiosk Center,and sign you right up. You can also phone them directly at 1-800-750-7077 and they can assist you right over the phone? Second if you do not have or need a bank account, consider the Direct Express® debit card as another primary option. For more specific details on this you can visit this link. Want to know more about acquiring Medicare-Supplement insurance? Visit this page. No obligation, contact us for more questions. 786 Redwood Dr. Garberville, CA 95542 Phone:707-923-2179 Toll Free:888-495-6715 Fax:(707) 923-9550
If you live in Northern California, you might have found yourself asking this essential Life insurance question, “How much Life insurance do I need?” The answer depends on your family needs and objectives. Life insurance will not replace you, but it can help provide your family with money they will need to:
- Pay final expenses
- Make adjustments in life
- Replace the income you previously provided
- Keep your family situation as familiar as possible (i.e. home, school)
- Create a college fund
- Provide for emergencies
- Provide for child and/or home care
Life Insurance Needs WorksheetFUNERAL – $ ______________ If something had happened to you last night there would be some bills to be paid this morning. One of the first bills that would have to be paid would be the funeral. Have you any idea what it could cost? BILLS – $ ______________ If you’re like most people I know, you probably owe a little money. Doesn’t everybody? What would it take to pay those bills? HOME – $ ______________ Are you buying your home? Would you mind writing your loan balance down for me? INCOME – $ ______________ There are a couple of other things that are almost as important as the home. Your family would need food and clothing. What do you suppose is the least per month they could get by on? At $ ___________ per month, that would be $ ________________ per year. If your family needed that income for ________ years, that would be $ ____________. Now let me ask you, if you died last night, is there anything that you have written down that your widow and children wouldn’t need this morning? If there is, just cross it out. Okay, would you add it up for me? Would you mind subtracting the amount of insurance you own? Let’s see, didn’t you just say that if something happened to you that these would be the minimum needs for your family? Do you realize that this can come from only about four sources? Friends, relatives, charity, or you. How much can you save per month to make certain your family has this kind of protection?
Did you know that your California homeowners policy does not include flood damage? Not sure if you need it? Well here's a bit of information that just might be of help... What is Flood Insurance?
- Flooding is the #1 natural disaster in United States of America.
- Anywhere it rains, it can flood.
- Home insurance policies and the vast majority of commercial property policies do not cover flooding.
- Over the course of a 30-year loan, a home located in a high-risk flood zone is 4Xs more likely to be flooded than damaged by fire.
- Did you know that 25 to 30% of all flood claims are paid on properties in low to moderate risk areas.
- Lenders require flood insurance in high-risk flood zones. California Flood insurance is optional, but advisable, everywhere else.
- The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is a Federal government program. However, because Farmers Insurance participates in the NFIP, Norcalquote.com offers this vital coverage to our customers anywhere in Ca.
- Coverage is available for residential and commercial properties.
- Anyone in a participating California community can purchase flood insurance even if they’re not in a high-risk flood zone.
- Low-cost coverage is available for properties that are in low-to-moderate-risk areas.
- Coverage is available for tenants as well as property owners.
- Want to know more about how flood insurance can protect you? Click here now!